At WTS we are trusted by hundreds of companies to transship goods globally. Our neutral interline service offers access to worldwide destinations through London and European gateways and most worldwide hubs.
We have built strong partnerships with major international airlines as well as less significant airlines and specialist carriers in order to deliver the most cost-effective and efficient solutions. We are experienced in shipping out sized and fragile cargo to even the most remote regions.
By creating relationships with an array of airline carriers, WTS has been able to negotiate priority status and retain control to ensure the most reliable service no matter how big or small the shipment is. We also possess access to a wide range of freighter aircraft for out-of-gauge or cargo aircraft only consignments.
Our transshipment service offers:
- Option to pre-book onward carriers
- Advance preparation of documentation to facilitate clearance at destination
- Alternative charter or partial charter alternatives when scheduled services are unable to meet deadlines
- Option to repack or recoup shipments in transit where necessary in order to meet specific country or carrier limitations or regulations
- Completely merged with customs ensuring minimal transit times for transfer of cargo throughout Europe
- Tracking systems in place to keep customers informed of location and progress of shipments